Re: [OM] Olympus confirms a new 4/3 body

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus confirms a new 4/3 body
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 08:50:27 -0500
> The RB67 is still the world's best camera for the darkroom lover - with
> careful technique, close to the quality of large format, but with
> spontaneous possibilities. I re-affirmed this fact myself over the past
> weekend.

Having processed and printed many medium-format negs, I'm going to
suggest one exception. The Contax 645AF seems to produce better negs
than the RB/RZ67. Granted, the negs are larger in the 67, but the
optics give totally different styles of contrast. The 645AF still
remains my favorite camera ever. If I could point to an example of the
perfect camera, the 645AF is the closest thing to perfect I've seen.

AG
--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx