Re: [OM] OM Windex

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Windex
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:15:20 -0400
Sorry, I've never used windex.  I use denatured alcohol, methanol, even
acetone.  Often a stubborn spot won't budge with just alcohol.  Adding a
little acetone takes case of it.  Windex with ammonia may work well
though.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com