[OM] FS: SHG Lenses & E-5

Subject: [OM] FS: SHG Lenses & E-5
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:32:16 -0400
Hello all,

I am selling some of Oly kit due to a change of life event (my wife got in
grad school and we are moving to NYC). I'm not leaving the Oly family as I
still have an E-420 and handful of mid-tier lenses.

All of these pieces come with their original accessories/boxes and I am the
original owner, except of the 14-35mm. I have tried to place pricing around
the midpoint of recent eBay sales but will consider reasonable offers. All
are in excellent physical condition and full working order. These are the
gems of the FT system and I'm seriously going to miss them especially the
35-100mm. I can supply pictures on request. For these prices I will include
shipping to US addresses and will be happy to ship overseas at cost. As Bill
Barber says if you are not satisfied refunds will be made cheerfully.
Replies off list please!

7-14mm f4 DZ $1000
14-35mm f2 DZ $1500
35-100mm f2 DZ $1500
E-5 Body $1200. This body has under 18k on the shutter and includes an
unused BLM-5 as I fed it BLM-1's.

12-60mm f2.8-4 DZ $550
BLM-1 $10
BLM-1 (boxed) $15 (both of these are genuine and this one is the same age as
the E-5, I am very strict with rotation on these and have maybe 20 charge
cycles on this battery at most).

Thanks, Dan S