Re: [OM] OM-D & lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D & lenses
From: Lawrence Plummer <plummerl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 23:28:32 -0700
Hi Don,

For my OM lenses, I am using the EVF for almost everything.  I have the FN1
button assigned to the MF assist feature.  This will magnify a portion of the
frame from 5x to 14x (repetitive button push) and when you push to shoot, the
view returns to normal.  Works great.  An interesting side benefit to the EVF
is the light amplification that occurs in dim light.

For night/early morning shots, I generally use the back display, again with the
zoom function.

My main comment would be that I feel somewhat like I did in 1974, when I
purchased my first OM-1!

larry