Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 00:28:47 -0400
I couldn't stand the 1980s era Nikons the made you pull out the wind lever
for the meter either. The expensive F3 didn't require this, and I saw it
as a deliberate crippling of the cheap models to make the expensive one
more 'usable' to discourage pros from buying the less expensive ones.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook