Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D Viewfinder questions for Moose.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 12:50:47 -0700
On 8/6/2012 10:50 AM, Jim Couch wrote:
> One more question to both Moose and Carlos (and any other OM-D users.)
> any issue with shooting left eyed with the OM-D. I have always been a
> left eyed shooter and from time to time this causes real problems.
> Anyone using on OM-D shoot left eyed, or tried it left eyed?

I've now tried it with my left eye. I can easily see the whole view. There is,
of course, no wind lever to get in the
way, which was the big problem for film SLRs. Was it Nikons that had to have it
pulled out slightly to turn on the meter
- so it poked left eyes folks in the right eye?

The only, minor, problem I can see is that I might get smudges on the right
edge of my glasses from the first knuckle of
my thumb on the rubber grip/rest.

Eyes Right Moose