Re: [OM] IMG: Insects

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Insects
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 09:25:14 -0400
'tis exactly true assuming you capture the miniumum required for the
output.  As long as Jim's f/11 output image is less than 3MP (of the 5MP
available on the E1) there is no diffraction effect at all.  And down to
1.5MP no effect at all down to f/16.  A 3/4MP image (1000x750) is good
at f/22.  DoF too, of course, but I ain't gonna calculate it. :-)

Dr. Diffraction