Re: [OM] difference bayonets E-M5 vs E-P2...

Subject: Re: [OM] difference bayonets E-M5 vs E-P2...
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:44:10 +0200
hi Chuck,
Le 28/07/2012 13:54, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :
> That's a little worrying.  Something is out of spec.  But I don't know
> if its the adapter or the E-M5.  I've had problems with non-Zuiko lenses
> being a very tight fit on some EOS adapters but I have never had a
> problem with the adapters fitting the body.
>
> Chuck Norcutt
not sure it's far "out of spec" but probably at a limit : the fitting is
more tightening on the E-M5, even with other lenses...but it's newer...:)
the trouble come from the fact that the adapter has the possibility to
rotate...I've found a technique: if I make a traction toward the front
on the rotating part with the lens attached I can mount and dismount it
, not the easiest way but safer than pressing my thumb inside
regards
marc
bois-de-villers Belgium