[OM] [OT] Mobile phone SIM card "3" with unlimited data in UK

Subject: [OM] [OT] Mobile phone SIM card "3" with unlimited data in UK
From: Michael Wong <michael1015@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 21:48:07 +0800
The story is my friend who studied in UK, told me "3" mobile phone SIM card
with a plan GBP15/m for around 300mins/m and unlimited data/m. I saw the
advertisement at telephone booth in London but I couldn't find it even at
the "3" retailer shop at Queensway of London.

I wish to get the "3" SIM card to my daughter for her courses in UK since I
understood that school will provide limited data to each student, i.e.
1GB/m, owing to time difference, my wife & I will contact my daughter by
Whatsapp, email & Skype more than by phone. An unlimited data plan is good
for my daughter.

I asked my friend to bring me the "3" SIM card when he came back HK as I
know it's not easy to find the SIM card in UK. Unfortunately he forgot to
bring back the SIM card.

Any list members who live in UK and would you please tell me where can I
find the SIM card with the plan in Edinburgh? As my schedule, we will
transfer to Edinburgh at the first day arrived Heathrow.

Thank you very much for your help.

By the way, "3" network is accomplished by Hutchison Telecom in HK. What
company to conduct "3" network in UK? I asked to the staff of "3" retailer
shop, they seems never heard the name of Hutchison Telecom. Thanks.

Regards,
Michael