Re: [OM] Satire: Officer Krupke meets Leica

Subject: Re: [OM] Satire: Officer Krupke meets Leica
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 19:32:19 +0100
On 19/07/2012 19:12, Peter Klein wrote:
> While this is about an OT camera, Olympus is mentioned, and Oly and Leica
> shooters have some things in common. Besides, you're the kind of people
> that might enjoy this, so...
> --------------

That's just great!

I did the original at school for the Falkirk Festival One-Act Play
competition one year, with the song the centrepiece of the whole scene.
We had music taped, to keep the non-singers in tune, but it failed after
one note, so we just carried on with me keeping (or trying to keep) the key.

We won.

Thanks for the memory!

D.

--