Re: [OM] Toned inkjet prints?

Subject: Re: [OM] Toned inkjet prints?
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:34:44 -0500
Thanks for looking, Chris.  I appreciate it.  There is a guy whose stuff
I'm reading who uses a rip with the 1400 to print mainly with black but
with just a tad of light magenta.  The rip SW is only $50 so I am
tempted, but this feels like it might be close without quite as much
fuss and bother.

All this is just holding things together until Ken gets his darkroom
going.  Congrats to Ken on finding a darkroom with a house attached.

Joel W.