Re: [OM] Excuse for Absence

Subject: Re: [OM] Excuse for Absence
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:38:32 -0400
Yes.  The doors will fit our opening exactly and match the door into the
basement.  The hamper is an antique French market basket and I plan to use
it to carry laundry to the clothesline.  Tom got them to come down on the
price of both enough to pay for the gas there and back.  ;-)

Tina

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Chuck Norcutt <
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Wow.  You must have really, really wanted those doors and laundry
> hamper.  :-)
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 7/17/2012 10:10 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> > Dear PESO:
> >
> > I would like to apologize in advance for not commenting on the many
> > wonderful photos that have been posted lately.  I spent two days cooking
> > and cleaning in preparation for company from Switzerland who spent the
> > whole week-end with us.  Then I got up this morning and drove 650 miles
> > purchase two doors and a laundry hamper found on Craig's List in
> > Winston-Salem and Wilmington, NC.  I'm exhausted!
> >
> > As a result, I have over 1000 messages in my Inbox which will probably
> have
> > to be deleted unread.
> >
> > Please excuse my absence!  I'll be back soon.
> >
> > Tina
> >

> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com