Re: [OM] F280 + OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 + OM4T
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:12:10 +0100
Wow, a long time indeed.  Discussion of the F280 prompted some of my
earliest postings to this list in 2003. The posts had the subject line
prefixed "Actual OM content!" which suggests that we haven't changed much.

It might be worth Googling the archives for F280 coverage, because there has
been much of value there:
http://tinyurl.com/OlympusF280

Piers