[OM] FS: Technikardan 45S, Lenses and Other Accessories

Subject: [OM] FS: Technikardan 45S, Lenses and Other Accessories
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 15:40:15 -0500
Weeeeeell, it gets even more interesting. Dear daughters, this morning,
asked me about getting the recording studio set up right away. Turns out
that they have this really cool song they want to record... They performed
it in rough draft form and it looks like I'll have to spend a few bucks on
a couple audio items.

The main moving day was supposed to be today, but thanks to a paperwork
snafu, we did not close on the house yesterday. Probably Monday or Tuesday.

The big Yamaha S90 needs a new keybed. Fortunately, the part is defective
so Yamaha is replacing it for free--just labor through the local authorized
shop.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx