Re: [OM] FS: Technikardan 45S, Lenses and Other Accessories

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Technikardan 45S, Lenses and Other Accessories
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 10:59:31 -0500
Oh, Bob. That is so not true. The problem, for me, is that interest and
ability to pay are not in alignment. However, in all honesty, my upward
limit for spending on 4x5 gear would probably top out around $1500. That
reflects my own financial situation, along with my own skills as a
photographer.

AG (father of two teenage daughters--you all pray for me now, ya hear)
Schnozzz

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx