Re: [OM] I'm back (in digital, kinda...)

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm back (in digital, kinda...)
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 11:11:34 +0200 (CEST)
All aesthetically VERY good, and technically perfect Dawid.

I like the bokeh on the Audi take, the muted pastel colours of the Citröen, the
sharpness and rich palette of the hand, and the Eicher style of the staircase.
BTW, was it shot using this lens I had fears about?

In any case, I love what you porduced there.
Keep them coming.

Amitiés
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 11/07/2012 10:52