Re: [OM] Calibrating & profiling an LCD monitor

Subject: Re: [OM] Calibrating & profiling an LCD monitor
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 19:53:40 -0500
When my faithful Trinitron monitor finally gave up the ghost, I replaced it
with a LaCie LCD, as there were no quality CRT's left. I must say that when
I profile the LaCie, it doesn't ever seem to change much, but when I make a
print, it looks just like the screen. Who know why? I just am hoping the
LaCie outlives me.

Bill Pearce