Re: [OM] OT: NEW NOVA DISCOVERY!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: NEW NOVA DISCOVERY!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 21:21:29 -0400
Meade still makes the 0.965" adapter.  Readily available new at $30 and
I just found a used one for $15 in about 3 minutes.

Yeah, I think a wind up clock drive will be hard to find.  In the olden
days I think they used to be made from wind-up Victrola motors.  What
will the square wave out of the inexpensive inverter do to your clock motor?

Chuck Norcutt