Re: [OM] off course

Subject: Re: [OM] off course
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:08:15 +0100
Or even that, around the time of the Caledonian Orogeny, you and I would
have been near neighbours. Trouble is, I don't know whether you would have
been here, or I there, never mind where either of those points might have
been located. In the greater scheme of things, it's neither here nor there!

Piers