Re: [OM] OM-on topic, but off site

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-on topic, but off site
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 17:54:12 -0400
Maybe it's good there's no camera store less than 75 miles away where I
could actually hold one.
When people looked at the new OMD in illustrations on the web or on the
shelf many were put off by the apparent size or the design touches.  The
selling of the camera has been a process of putting the camera into the
hands of the customer and letting them feel the "just-right-ness" of the
design.  What I hear from everyone is this, "I was on the fence till I
held one in my hands...."

Chuck Norcutt