Re: [OM] IMG: Bench View: Moon Rise

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bench View: Moon Rise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 00:29:43 -0700
On 7/6/2012 2:59 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
> I see the whole image changing significantly.

What is going on? Really, I only changed that one little spot. When I flip the
layer on and off, nothing else changes at
all in PS. If I cover the moon and don't watch as I click the top layer on and
off, I can't tell which it is.

With FireFox on my display, the same is true, except I know which way I rolled
the mouse.

I just tried other browsers. IE and Safari show no change. Chrome does show a
change, for the worse. Not yet sure why,
but it is in the minority.

As my late brother, the computer designer, used to say "I love standards,
everybody should have one."

> I like the moon part but not quite as aggressively as done.

Yes, as I replied to Robert, I sometimes to go overboard demonstrating. About
half way looks nicer to me now.

Visually Confuzabulated Moose