Re: [OM] IMG: Bench View: Moon Rise

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bench View: Moon Rise
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:37:13 -0700
On 7/6/2012 8:08 AM, Robert Adler wrote:
> Thanks Mr. Moose. I am a bit hooked on benches these days. Just wish I
> could venture a bit further and wider to find more, but, I have a day job
> (for now)...

One of those good-bad things? Good to have income, bad to have to work? I've
been retired over 12 years now, and have no
idea how I ever found time to work. :-)

> Thanks for the Moose Moon suggestion. I did lower the moon beam volume a
> bit but found, as shown in your version, that any further and it turned
> that lovely shade of gray... I decided to leave it bright to retain the bit
> of yellow it had, though it does, as you note, make my eye bounce around a
> bit. I very much appreciate you taking the time to look and work on your
> suggestion. Thanks!

I suppose it overdid the effect a bit. That often happens on my roll-over
alternate versions. I tend to show how far one
could go. Someday, I may find a simple way to provide a slider for 0-100%
effect.

I may be getting better (?) as Chuck couldn't see the difference in one of
Tina's I did.

> Sure wish there had been some clouds; and I seem to have misplaced my cloud
> files...

Not necessary, I think. The subtle tonal graduations in the sky keep it from
being boring.

Moderate That Moose