Re: [OM] IMG: Results of Two-Month Drouth

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Results of Two-Month Drouth
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 20:15:58 -0400
Been very dry in NY too.  Looks something like much of my grass but much
of mine looks more like grub damage... although I haven't been able to
find any grubs.  My trees are doing fine but my next door neighbor's
birch trees look just like your poplars.  He was out raking leaves
yesterday (on the 4th of July)  We had some thunderstorms in the morning
which dropped 1/4" but that doesn't go very far.

Chuck Norcutt