[OM] PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things

Subject: [OM] PSCS6 - Sometimes, its the little things
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 19:29:38 -0400 (EDT)
Yeah, e-mailed them again about 3 weeks ago.  I have no clue why they
are taking sooooooo long.    Really don't like having to go through a
special work flow to use it so I just skip it unless it is just the
ticket.  I usually ping them every 4-6 weeks just to be sure they know
people are
interested and waiting.   They gently remind me that I am on the
notification list. (hasn't stopped the inquiries yet
;-)  )

Last response:

"Hi Mike,

We have no update on a release date at this point.

I see you're on our waiting list though, so when we know more, you'll
know more, too.

Kind regards,
Acclaim Software Support"

Think I'm turning into kinda a nudge, Mike