Re: [OM] Independence Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Independence Day
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2012 11:39:20 -0400
Thanks.  Never heard about Rebild before.  Never been to Denmark either
which I'd like to correct some day.  Friends will be coming over late
this afternoon for dinner then, about 9:00pm, we will get out the lawn
chairs and sit on the front lawn to watch the fireworks shot from the
park not far away.

Chuck Norcutt