Re: [OM] IMG: Francisca Maldonar

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Francisca Maldonar
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 06:01:56 -0400
Looks wonderful to me. I agree with Chuck that a touch of clarity might pop it
just enough. When I use the eyedropper in LR or ACR for white balance, I
usually look for something light gray rather than white. Was told videographers
use white, but we should be looking for light gray. Maybe down at the extreme
bottom left, that gray peeking along the seam?

Actually, I think this one's close enough, that just a little movement of the
temperature and tint sliders will do what needs to be done.

--Bob