Re: [OM] Back to the wild side

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to the wild side
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 08:50:18 -0400
OUCH!

I could feel that from here. My wife has been a Realtor for the past 30
years or so, and I've had the "opportunity" to sledge hundreds of signs
into our rocky clay soil for her... sometimes with similar results.

 Trust me when I say shins hurt more than toes.

Anyway, sounds like a plan that will work. Clever improvisation.