Re: [OM] Back to the wild side

Subject: Re: [OM] Back to the wild side
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:53:59 -0400
I went to Lowes and found the fencing you specified but it was only
available in 50 foot rolls at about $50.  So I ended up buying three
green steel fencing stakes and a 200 foot roll of green twine.  I
pounded the stakes into (the rock hard) ground in a triangle pattern and
then made a zig-zag pattern around them with the twine.  We'll see how
it works.

I think I must have hit the top of the stake with the handle of my 3 lb
hammer since the handle broke about 3/4" from the head which then went
flying.  Fortunately not at my toes.  I think on that same blow the
stake had hit a large rock since the tip of the stake was bent and
couldn't be driven in any further.

We'll see how cunning the deer are now.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt