Re: [OM] Help me decide

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me decide
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 18:38:15 +0100
Same here.  The tighter framing gives the viewer a more distinct interpretation
of the scene.  The man's jaw is just great.

But Tina, are you not giving the slides a good de-dust first?  I use a hand
blower (not canned) from several different angles before scanning.

I know, you probably do, but it's worth a mention . . .

Chris