Re: [OM] Help me decide

Subject: Re: [OM] Help me decide
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 15:12:45 +0100
* On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 09:05:24AM -0500, Ken Norton said:
> The grain definitely helps make the shot. As I have previously stated,
> grain helps create the impression of sharpness where no sharpness
> exists. Nobody seems to agree with me, though. But it's my story and
> I'm sticking to it.

<delurks temporarily>

Actually, I'm going to risk agreeing with you there.  I'm not sure why, but
a tiny bit of the synthetic grain gives the picture struture in around the
higher frequency areas and with it some sharpness.

So not just you, but it may be we're in the minority.

<goes back to hiding>

paddy