Re: [OM] Film scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanning
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 03:22:15 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for mentioning this, Ken.  I always used the floor pads and left the
outer covering on the cut pieces..Never noticed a problem making prints, have
just started to learn scanning.  But I made several b&w darkroom prints a month
ago and noticed one flower shot had what looked like a fine spider web across
it.  Looking at the negative, the same line was there.  I'll take another look
under a scope, then coat the line and make another print to see if it
disappears.  It was the last print......I may have gotten sloppy.  Normally
just take a light swipe with the outer covering.  We'll see.