Re: [OM] IMG: More Skippers

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Skippers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:05:06 -0400
The equation accounts for it perfectly... it's just that you have to
compute the effective focal ratio.  Not hard actually if you refer to
your macro lens's exposure table.  If it says to increase the exposure
by a factor of two at a given extension then the effective f-stop is one
stop smaller than indicated.  If it's reading f/8 then it's actually f/11.

Chuck Norcutt