[OM] IMG: More Skippers

Subject: [OM] IMG: More Skippers
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:57:50 -0400 (EDT)
You really showed off the skipper at his best.  They can be a bit plain
Jane's but the nice wing texture/flower/background is very nice.

Tips from Dean are worth their weight in gold.  Can you summarize his
suggestion?

Here is a quick shot from Greece.  I was on a hike and unusually caught
w/o adequate mag for macro as had no clue would run into
B'flys---Cv180 only goes 1:4 but often adequate in a pinch except with
these dinky critters--thus large crop.  I hope there are a few keepers
on my ektar which
is still in the fridge.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Travel/Greece-2012/23749599_MgpgTq#!i=1923447309&k=mTtkWsr&lb=1&s=M

MIke