Re: [OM] Film scanning

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanning
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 22:58:39 +0800
I have not shoot film for a long time, I just wanted to digitize my old
works and most of them are family shots. 5D II with 80/4  looks able to
provide the color accuracy and resolution I wanted although it doesn't work
very well with high contrast slides but it is good enough for documentation
use.

C.H.Ling