Re: [OM] Poppies

Subject: Re: [OM] Poppies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:46:26 -0700
On 6/18/2012 7:12 AM, Frank Wijsmuller wrote:
> The sharpness is quite in contrast with this picture I 'painted' yesterday:
>
> <
> https://plus.google.com/photos/103726771172069534440/albums/5755378292648844625?authkey=CNmAnvDDsJZX

I love the idea, subject, composition, focus, bokeh ... The actual image, as
posted, suffers from all sorts of ills, odd
colors, mysterious borders, lost detail, etc., mostly related to initial
exposure and/or post exposure processing of the
highlights, red channel in particular.

If the red channel is completely recoverable in Raw conversion, there is a
wonderful image waiting to be revealed.

Blinded by the Red Moose