Re: [OM] Nobody Said being a cowboy .... Part 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Nobody Said being a cowboy .... Part 2
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 12:54:00 -0400
I like the action. The "pose" is terrific. FWIW, the background is so busy you
can't really "cut" the action out of the rest of the image. (A little cowboy
talk there. <g>). If I were Moose, which I definitely ain't, I would look for
one of those fancy photoshop ways of further blurring the background so we can
see that cowboy's face. I think CS6 has a blurring tool that's supposed to be
the bee's knees for that kind of work, but I haven't got around to working with
it yet.

Just my humble,

--Bob