Re: [OM] Off the Tracks Spring Festival

Subject: Re: [OM] Off the Tracks Spring Festival
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 15:59:36 +0100
On 14 June 2012 15:47, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Take me to your ladder  :-)
> <
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103946165422859151776/albums/5747718110193406289/5747721629267015346

Groan.

Actually, now that I look at that one again, I seem to have been influenced
by the height difference into rotating the camera a bit so the door frame
and wall edge are noticeably off vertical.  Should probably  have cropped
out the hand holding a glass of beer on the right too.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer