Re: [OM] OM-D review up on LL

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D review up on LL
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 09:09:55 -0400
At first I wasn't sure about what you meant by Canon with auto aperture
on NEX.  It didn't take long to figure out and a search on ebay using:
[canon eos adapter aperture] (leaving Sony out of the search criteria)
shows that micro 4/3 versions are now abundant there as well as some
(for me) unexpected cameras such as Hasselblad and Pentax 645.  Why
Canon EOS lenses on a camera which requires a larger image circle?

Chuck Norcutt