Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Candace <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 17:58:04 -0600
Ahh, thank you, Chuck!
It's been so long since I've updated or added images, that it's almost
embarrassing to share the link. Updating it strikes more fear in my
heart than cleaning out the hall closets...all of them at once. ;-)

I do appreciate you looking and making this comment. You know very well
how challenging large groups can be, but it always makes me laugh that
it's usually the adults who require a head swap or eyes to be opened via
photoshop. The children follow instruction far better than the adults
do. The adults are busy watching the kids. Imagine that. ;-)

Candace