Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: Eurocopa and other stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: Eurocopa and other stuff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:38:15 -0400
Thanks for another slice of life.  Someone commented that the blue
flowering tree might be a Jacaranda.  I agree but, if so, it was
imported into Spain since it is native to Central and South America and
the Caribbean.  They are seen in Florida and many other warm places
(including warm parts of Europe).

Check the Wiki page here for close-up photos and you can decide.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacaranda>

Chuck Norcutt