Re: [OM] IMG: End of Patience

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: End of Patience
From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:25:17 -0700

> Sorry. No Oly here, now or in the foreseeable future.  Should I
> delist? (and I did see the wink, David. I just don't want to upset
> anyone by not being an Olympus owner).
>
> Just let me know. No hurt feelings.

Hi Bob!

I don't think anybody here will be too choked about your using your 'lux ASPH &
M9.  I've seen Canon, Nikon and Leica on this list, and I've only been here 48
hours!  Besides, I'm going to have an M9, soon. I've purchased the winning
ticket in the LHSA's lottery. The draw is this week!

More importantly, if you delist, I will hunt you down, and resubscribe you!!

In fact, with your M9, you should be on the LRflex list
(http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/), too!

David.
 --
 David Young - Photographer