Re: [OM] An Introduction

Subject: Re: [OM] An Introduction
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:26:21 -0500
Welcome, David!!!

Honestly, you can discuss just about ANYTHING on this list. Come to think
of it, I probably start most off-topic or non-topic threads around here.
They haven't drummed me out for a long time. When the list moves in the
middle if the night I seem to keep finding the new hiding places.

Oh, and we're not so brand specific, either. We flow into Nikon, Canon and
Leica talk as easily as discussing the various lines of Olympus. Digital
and Analog are free game. No sacred cows here.  A few vegitarians, though.

AG Schnozz

On Sunday, June 10, 2012, David Young wrote:

> Good Morning, all:
>
> I've just found this list, via a post Steve Barbour made, which also
> arrived on
> the LRflex list (which I run).
>
> I thought I'd join, as I see my good friend, Dr. Ted, here, and because I
> am an
> old OM user, having taken an OM-1 with 75~150 zoom to the Soviet Union, way
> back in the 1974.
>
> Although a Leica shooter for many years; in recent years I've been using
> an Oly
> E3 (with both my Oly & Leica glass), and am now considering the new
> OM-D/e-m5
> as a travel camera.
>
> If discussion of digital stuff is allowed on an OM list, then I have a few
> questions to pose to those who may have had "hands-on" experience with the
> OM-D, the answers to which are not apparent from the reviews and
> instruction
> manual (which I have downloaded & read).
>
> Anyway... nice to be here!
>
> David Young,
> www.furnfeather.net
>

> --