[OM] (OM) Some Olympus sites for Tina and ted

Subject: [OM] (OM) Some Olympus sites for Tina and ted
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 15:13:08 +1200
Here are some sites and activities which we have engaged in, in the past,
and resources that are part of our heritage over the last ~15 years..

http://www.tope.nl/
Themed Olympus Photographic Exhibition.
Died away about 2 years ago when the owner got tired of it, and the
participation rate flagged. The self portrait section has not only some quite
old portraits (including mine - I am different now) but has many people we
never hear from now.

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/solstice/
We used to do print exchanges all around the world, once or twice a year. I
have more than half-a-dozen fine prints from that. it was quite a bit of work,
but I didn't' mind.

Olympus-Odyssey
http://www.reflective-moment.com/olympus-odyssey/index.htm
We sent two OM1 cameras around the world sequentially to a list of people
who had agreed to take a roll of film on one of the OM1s, send the camera
on to the next person, and send images of 4  of their shots to the person
running the site. This went well for about two years. At least one of the
cameras was stolen (recovered I think) but as far as I know they are both
sitting in limbo somewhere right now.

Lens tests
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/photography/olympus.htm
http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/zuiko/index.htm

Electronic Sales Information File (mirrors).
http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif.htm
One important site is not readily available since its owner, Mark Dapoz, has
restricted search engine access, and I have ?forgotten where I saved the
URL
http://www.vanveluwen.nl/esif/
http://www.star.ucl.ac.uk/~rwesson/esif/om-sif/esif_cd.htm
http://wiskerke.home.xs4all.nl/html/olylinks.html
http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/index.shtml

Hope that is all of interest / help.

Probably too much to take in, in one mouthful ...

Brian Swale.
  http://www.brianswale.com
         http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/
    New Zealand