[OM] (OM) Welcome to new members

Subject: [OM] (OM) Welcome to new members
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 12:52:10 +1200
A hearty welcome to Tina and Ted.

I knew previously about Tina's work, but not that of Ted.

You can expect it to take about 2 years to get used to the idiosyncrasies of
the members here; not as long as it used to be but our numbers are down
from the 600-odd we had once.

One or two of our members are on temporary leave - Andrew Fildes comes
to mind.

Don't be afraid to raise any topic on these pages. We do. Especially when
photo comments re running a bit thin. The main topics likely to cause
problems are SUVs and fire-arms. You will soon learn when to duck under
the parapet, if you don't know by now.

I'm looking forward to your verbal contributions and images

Brian Swale.
  http://www.brianswale.com
          New Zealand