Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!

Subject: Re: [OM] Welcome, Tina!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 22:31:06 -0400
Hey, are you the Uncle Bob we've just been talking about?  Welcome, Bob.
  Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one.  I very much like your image
but can't figure out what it is.  I thought at first it was a landfill
with vent pipes sticking out but then I realized the "pipes" look too
much like wooden posts.

What do you shoot with and what brought you to a what is nominally an
Olympus themed list?

Chuck Norcutt