Re: [OM] The iPad Connextion [and Tiny Bees]

Subject: Re: [OM] The iPad Connextion [and Tiny Bees]
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 19:07:59 -0500
Thanks for looking while you are on the road, Moose.  I can't help with the
external drives question.  I have observed my grandson, an internist, manage
a medical practice with his iPad, including sending scripts straight to the
pharmacy, etc. I haven't asked how he gets the data off the iPad and into
the office files.  Next time I see him, I will ask.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA