Re: [OM] FS: Four Third Zoom Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Four Third Zoom Lenses
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 10:08:40 +0100
You provided some well-chosen examples, Philippe, which demonstrate well the
strong points of the 7-14. I had to look again at Le Rocher de Cancale - the
sloping walls of the building make it appear there is strong barrel
distortion. It might be expected from a "normal" UWA, but is definitely not
a feature of the 7-14 :-)

But I have to protest at your price - you are devaluing mine!

In other words, Dawid, grab it. Even though it won't focus on an RB.

Piers