Re: [OM] News from the playing field

Subject: Re: [OM] News from the playing field
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 17:57:28 +0200
Thanks for the regular encourgement Bill!
We have our monthly meet tomorrow (www.viewfinders.be) and we'll be
informally showing prints. I'm taking along a half-dozen just to get
some friendly (?) feedback.
And we'll share a pitcher or two of Belgian beer (obligatory content
for Nathan).
We have a Lightroom 4 tutorial scheduled for Sat June 2 so I'm also
working on the continuing education, now I'm in my golden years :-)
Cheers
Jez