Re: [OM] Sensor size, lens performance, various ramblings

Subject: Re: [OM] Sensor size, lens performance, various ramblings
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 10:55:48 -0400
OK, I'll fess up too.  I used primarily aperture priority between 1985
(the acquisition of my OM-2sp) and 2006 (when I got my 5D).  Now I shoot
mostly manual in order to expose to the right or to control flash
exposure.  However, that assumes I have plenty of time to dawdle and
fuss over exposure.  If not I'll switch to aperture priority with a 0 to
-1 stop exposure compensation (usually -2/3) depending on the light.
But even when I'm manually controlling the shutter speed the aperture
still has "priority" unless I'm shooting sports or something else fast
moving (rare for me these days)

Chuck Norcutt