Re: [OM] Sensor size, lens performance, various ramblings

Subject: Re: [OM] Sensor size, lens performance, various ramblings
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 09:24:10 -0400
This owner of a boring/ugly 5D just bought a boring ugly Toyota minivan.
  You're absolutely right.  It's got no passion, no excitement and no
honkin' V8 engine of the Buick sedan it just replaced.  But it can (very
sedately) carry a lot more stuff between here and there on our long road
trips. :-)

Chuck Norcutt